NEW STUDENT TECHNOLOGY GUIDE
Upon registration, you will receive a username and a password on your registration letter, which you will use to log into your Network Account and your STU email account.
Your network account is used to access a number of services. The username for your network account is a five-character identifier provided on your Registration letter. It forms the first part of your email address, before the “@stu.ca”. The temporary password for your Network Account is a number contained in your registration package.
To protect your information you should change your password for your Network Account. You can do that at stu.ca/password
. Note that changing your Network Password does not change your STU Email password.
To use your network account, simply log into any one of the services listed below:
STU Email Account:
- To sign into your STU email account, go to stumail.stu.ca, or access the STU website, click on “Email” at the top, and navigate from there.
- Log in with your STU email address, provided in your Registration letter.
- If you haven’t signed in to your e-mail before, your default password is set to the word “pass” followed by the default password provided in your registration package (this is a 6 or 7 digit number)
- e.g. if your default password is 123456, your initial e-mail password would be pass123456).
- Once you log in for the first time you will be required to change your password.
Use “My Account” in Google to change your password and set up account recovery options.
For all other questions you can: