VPN for Windows 7/8/10
Part one: Installing SSL Client (One time only)
- Login to Sophos User Portal (https://vpn.stu.ca) – Username and password is your STU network account.
- Click on the “Remote Access” tab & Download the complete installer for Windows
- Run downloaded application default options and settings are fine (Hit next until the end)
Part two: Connecting to VPN
- Right click on the Sophos VPN Application next to the system clock in the task bar and choose connect.
- Enter STU Network username and password
- You will see a message similar to this when connected (firstname.lastname@example.org)