Printing at STU
- To purchase additional Print credits please visit: printcredit.stu.ca
- To print from your personal laptop or device from on-campus please go to: webprint.stu.ca
Students get a one time complimentary $5.00 print credit. If you need to add more print credits go to printcredit.stu.ca
Wireless printing is now available campus-wide through a printing tool that can be accessed at webprint.stu.ca.
- Use your STU Account to log in
- Upload the file you want printed by clicking “Choose File”
- Click Next
- Wait for the file to be processed
- When it’s doing processing, you can select a printer from the drop down list of printers displayed
- Select Print
For color printing via webprint.stu.ca:
- Select the JDH_LAB1 printer (located in the James Dunn Hall Computer Lab)
- Select the box next to “Advanced”
- Uncheck the box next to “Print in black/white even if document contains color”
- Select Print
- Ensure that you have enough print credits to print the entire document by scrolling over the icon on your taskbar (area next to the time/date at the bottom right of your screen)
- Wait a few minutes. Sometimes the printer takes a few minutes to warm up
- Try sending the document to print a second time
- Ask a Lab Assistant for help
There are three options for student printing on campus:
- James Dunn Hall Computer Lab – black & white, color, single-sided and double-sided printing options available.
- Dr. Daniel O’Brien Study Hall – black & white, single-sided and double-sided printing options available.
- Brian Mulroney Hall Rotunda (room 318) – black & white, single-sided printing